Thursday, February 9, 2017

What If It Doesn't Work? - The Mindset Behind Failure




This can be daunting to comprehend, especially during the first time.  All that work you did, gone.  The late nights, wasted...Rewind.  Backup.  It's not too late.
Failure can be one of the best learning tools that you can utilize if done correctly.  Just because you fail doesn't make you a failure.  You only truly fail when you know the mistake you made and ignore it and don't learn from it. 
About a year or so ago I had the opportunity of a lifetime.  I was able to start my own computer repair company.  I wrote the business plan, built the website, designed a marketing campaign, the whole nine yards.  My business partner and I had the same goals.  Unfortunately, we had to split ways because of disagreement but at this point alot of you would probably say I failed.  I thought the same thing.  But later I realized I didn't fail.
I had two choices.  Either I was going to let that destroy me or I could learn from it and make something better.  It wasn't easy but it was the right decision.  I took a failure and made a success from it. This is part of the reason why this blog exists.  I knew I have something to teach people and I had the chance to help people.
That's what drives me today. 
Something to think about.  Don't give up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment