Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Hardest Part is Starting


Through my journey as an entrepreneur, I found it was very difficult to start.  Just start.  Make the mental processes connect to consciously make an effort.  Not because I was lazy or anything, but because I was afraid of failure.  Alot of my experience with being an entrepreneur stemmed from failure.  This may sound weird but our failures ultimately show our strengths. 
It took me years to realize this concept.  Some people learn slower than others.  This doesn't mean you are slower or less intelligent than another person.  It means you learn at a different pace than others. 
Another hard concept was accepting that it's okay to have someone criticise your work.  By having an extra set of eyes, you gain a different viewpoint from a viewer.  So while the start is the hardest part, it's worth it in the end. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment