Thursday, February 2, 2017

Guest Post Opportunity



So, a lot of you have been reading my blog which is super fantastic.  I can't tell you how thankful I have to gain a following this early.  This make me want to produce more content for you.  I have a proposal for every visitor who reads my blog:
- You have the opportunity to guest post with me on my blog and in return I will guest post on your blog.
- The post shall be entrepreneurial in nature, however no advertising of links are allowed!
- Other than those rules, you have free reign (with consideration to not spamming or writing about anything distasteful in nature)
What does this mean for the guest poster?
This gives the following benefits to the guest poster:
- A high quality back link to your website
- Increased exposure (we typically have around 100+ visitors daily)
- A way to truly network and share ideas with the world
- A lot of other blogs charge for guest posting, however we offer this service free of charge
So comment or shoot me an email if you are interested in guest posting with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment